Thursday, July 20, 2017

Unfiltered Review

Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me.Title: Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me.
Author: Lily Collins
Narrator: Lily Collins
My rating: 4/5 stars


This is me trying to type a full review on my phone. I apologise in advance for typos.

This book is written by Lily Collins who is an actress and she did play Clary in the City of Bones movie.

I listened to the audio book and enjoyed it! It is narrated by Lily Collins and the story feels more real like she is there telling you the things that happened in her life. She is though since she is the narrator. I usually do not like audio books but since Collins was telling her own story helped me enjoy the book and listening to the audio so much more enjoyable.

Unfiltered shows tells the story of Lily' s life and tells people a very positive message. Love yourself. It is a very important message in my opinion.

I rarely read (listen to) non fiction books so it was a good change. I highly recommend the audio book and I do recommend this.

And the reason why it took me so long to read is that I borrowed it from my library and it auto returned so I had to rerequest it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment