Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mid Year Freak Out book tag (2017)

I've been seeing a lot of people do the Mid Year Freak Out book tag and it seems like fun. I have absolutely no idea who created this tag so if you know comment down below so I can add it. I know its late but better late than never!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017.
Lord of Shadows for sure! I love this book so much. Other favourites include Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson and ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017.
Still going with Lord of Shadows. Other than LoS probably ACOMAF!
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
ACOWAR by Sarah J. Maas! I promise I will get to it soon!
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
Warcross by Marie Lu! I am so jealous because so many people have arcs. 
5. Biggest disappointment.
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I ended up DNFing it. I was just so bored and could not stand the writing style. I tried to ignore it and push though but I gave up. 
6. Biggest surprise.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. 
7. Favourite new author (debut or new to you).
Richelle Mead! I am currently making my way through her Vampire Academy series for the first time. 
8. Newest fictional crush.
Cassian from ACOMAF!
9. Newest favourite character.
Rhysand from you know what book!
10. Book that made you cry.
Other than LoS, Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. 
11. Book that made you happy
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. Both were super cure and I loved them both. I smiled like and idiot while reading it 

Well most of the answers were LoS but I am shadowhunter book trash. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment