Sunday, June 9, 2019

Everless [ Spoiler Free ] Review

Everless (Everless, #1)Title:Everless
Author: Sara Holland
Series: Everless #1
My rating: 4.5/5 stars
Date Read: 5/1/19

Everless is a book I hard floating around social media here and there and the cover really caught my eye. I have not heard much about this book and did not know much about the story before going into the book other than that people's time is currency. This means the rich live long lives while the less fortunate live shorter lives. That was all I knew about going into the book and that is all I think you also should know going into the book.

I feel like Everless is a book that the less you know the more you will enjoy the book because there are a lot more surprises and twists.

When I first started reading this book, I was sucked into into the book within the first few chapters of the book. After I was hooked, I struggled to put the book down. I needed to know what was going to happen next.

I really liked all the characters in the book that I was supposed to like. I enjoyed reading about the main character and she is surprisingly one of my favorite characters. Usually the main character is one of my least favorites. I will say that the main character made some decisions I did not agree with but don't all main characters do. My favorite character in this book has to be Liam. I loved learning more about his story.

I loved the world of Everless and it was very easy to follow.

Overall I do recommend this book and think more people should read it. Definitely one of the most surprising in a good way reads I have read this year.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Eek, so glad you liked it! It's been on my TBR for a while now!!

    ReplyDelete