Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Top 10 Books I want to read in 2018

I have so many books I want to read in 2018 so I thought I would make a TBR of the books I want to read the most. These books are not including 2018 releases and all of these books have already came out. These are in no particular order. Books in a series will be grouped together as one.

1) A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)









2) Empire of Storms / Tower of Down by Sarah J. Maas

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)


3) Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Renegades (Renegades, #1)









4) A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab

A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic, #3)









5) The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)









6) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)










7) In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom by Yeomi Park

In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom










8) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay










9) Moxie by Jennifer Mothieu

Moxie









10) Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1)








So those are the top ten books I want to read this year. I didn't go into a lot of detail but most of the reasons are the same. Either the books have been on my TBR for a long time, I want to catch up or finish the series, or it was a 2017 anticipated release that I didn't get to. Hopefully writing this list down would motivate me to read the book. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment