Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Shadow Kiss Review

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Title: Shadow Kiss
AuthorRichelle Mead
Series: Vampire Academy book #3
My rating: 3.5 or 4/ 5 stars
Date Read: 6/17/17


Shadow Kiss is the third book in the Vampire Academy series and it is defiantly my favourite book so far. This series is a guilty pleasure read. I hate the books so much yet I love them at the same time and they are very addictive.

I will say that the beginning in my opinion was a tad slow but it picked up rather quickly. I read this book in almost one sitting because I borrowed it from the library on e book and had about 1 day to read it before it automatically returned by itself.

In this book we continue to follow the point of view of Rose Hathaway and it is told in first person. Rose is a very strong character and I like that we see a kick but character.

Now I will admit that I don't agree with everything that Rose does and I think one of her choices, I won't say which but if you read the book you may know, is very very stupid and just can't say much due to spoilers but I feel as if (view spoiler)

The ending was absolutely insane. I did not expect that and didn't predict it until well that part then I was like crap why are you doing this Mead. Sequels are so hard to review without spoiling the book!

I really like all the characters and my favourite is still Christian. No questions asked.

I will admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of Dimitri when the book series but as the books continued I am now starting to like him more as a character. I am not sure how I am going to feel about him in the next book though.

Adrian. I wasn't the biggest fan of Adrian and found him somewhat annoying in the last book. I actually liked him and I felt like he developed a bit more in this book.

The world is so easy to understand and the writing is very easy to follow so if you are in a reading slump I highly recommend this series.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I gave your blog a follow, and I would truly appreciate it if you could check out my book reviews blog located at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow as well! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    - El

    ReplyDelete