Thursday, March 9, 2017

Totally Should've Book Tag

Today I am doing the totally should've book tag. This tag was created by Emma over at emmabook and I will leave the original tag here.

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel
A book that totally should've gotten a sequel is Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen. The ending was . . . I needed to know what happens next. I have so many unanswered questions that I feel like we need another book or at least a novella to answer some of them.
2. Totally should've had a spin off series
A series that totally should've had a spin off series is the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I want more from the world of Marissa Meyer. I love her writing and how she was able to create such a beautiful story. I really want a book about the past like how the Lunars came to be or maybe a future inside of the now relationship between Earth and the Moon.
3. An author who totally should write more books
When I read this question the first author that came in mind is Erin Morgenstern. I love her book the night circus. It was so atmospherics and so interesting that I swear to got needed more from here. I don't know if she had written any other book but is she has please let me know down in the comments. I just love her writing so much and I need another book from her.
4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else
A character who totally should've of ended up with someone else is Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. I know this series isn't yet complete, however I am not liking the direction the romance is going and I am not shipping her with the person she is leaning towards. I won't tell you who due to spoilers, but unpopular opinion, I don't like him.
5. Totally should've ended differently
I am probably going to go with Heartless by Marissa Meyer. I did not want certain things to happen that happened and I hated the ending so much but the book was so good. But that ending though.
6. Totally should've had a movie franchise
A movie franchise, to be honest I haven't watched that many book to movie adaptations that I loved that didn't have a franchise. I mean maybe the Maze Runner by James Dashner. I think I enjoyed the movie slightly more than the book, so that's the answer. Honestly though I am not a huge fan of the movie but I feel like it should get more views.
7. Totally should've had a TV show
To be honest I do not watch that many TV shows. I think books do better as movies if anything, but for this question I will have to say the nothing.
8. Totally should've had only one point of view
For this one I think I will have to go with Alligiant by Veronica Roth. I feel like it was weird having both Tris's and Fours POV. The other two only had Tris's POV so it did not make that much sense to me. I could not tell the difference between both prospective as well so I had to go back to the beginning of the chapters at times to figure out who's POV I am reading from. I actually am one of the people who wasn't a fan of Alligiant. 
9. Totally should have a cover change
For this question other than Vampire Academy, I think I will have to go with the Uglies series by Scott Westerfield. I did not finish the first book. I hated it and never finished it. However I will say that I think the cover is hideous. This book follows a girl named Tally and she lives in a society where the ugly people live on one side and the pretties on the other. Once they turn a certain age they get a plastic surgery to become pretty and move to the other side. I feel like the cover is just hideous and I think that the face plays a big role in it. All the books, not just the first one.
10. Totally should've kept the original covers
For this book I am going with the Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. I haven't read any of the books yet but that last cover though. UGH! Why could they of just kept the original covers and make everyone's life better.
11. Totally should've stopped at book one
A series that totally should've stopped at book one for me is probably the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. I loved the first book, Divergent, I thought the Insurgent, the second book, was okay and I did not like the third one. I feel like.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment