Thursday, March 2, 2017

Most Anticipated Spring Releases 2017

Today I am talking about my most anticipated releases of spring 2017. These are in no particular order so I will jump right in.

1) Hunted by Meagan Spooner. -March 14
Hunted is a Beauty and the Beast retelling. I don't know much about it but I am excited to read it. I also never read anything by Meagan Spooner before.

2) The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli- April 11
I read Albertalli's other book Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda and I loved it. I am so excited to read this. I heard that this is a very diverse book. I also heard that the main character is a lesbian. I love Albertalli's writing so I am super excited to pick this up.

3) Alex and Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz- April 11
Personally I am not a huge Hamilton geek, but I do still like it and found his story interesting. I am very interested to see how the author portrays this Romance and I never read historical novel that takes place during the American Revolution. I also really liked her other work Decedents.

4) A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas- May 2
I haven't read or started this series yet though I do plan on reading it this month, yet I am still super excited for it. I read up to the forth book of Maas' other series and I love each one so far. I was waiting for Empire of Storms so I could marathon the last two book. I guess I have to wait since It got pushed back a whole year. I know I will love this series and am excited to read it. I know it has Fae in it and there are courts. No spoilers please.

5) Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare- May 23
Yes I still love the Shadowhunter world. No I am not finishing the TV show if you were curious. I read Lady Midnight when it was released and loved every second of it. I never had to wait so long for a book to be released. I can't say much do to spoilers other than read her books in publication order.

6) Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh- May 16
I am super excited to get my had on this. I hear that it is a Mulan retelling and that got my attention. Renee Ahdieh is the Author of The Wrath and the Dawn Duology which is a One thousand and One nights retelling. I really enjoyed it and am excited for this one

7) When Dimple Meets Rishi by Sandhya Menon- May 30
I know most of my anticipated releases are released in May. This book is about two Indian teenagers named Dimple and Rishi and their parents arrange their marriage. Dimple has her life all planned out and Rishi is a Romantic. I am dying to read this one and if you have an arc you are lucky.

So those were my anticipated spring releases. Hopefully some of you are looking forward to these to. Let me know in the comments some of your most anticipated releases this spring. Sorry that this is a bit repetitive but I don't like knowing much about a book before I read it. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment