Sunday, April 30, 2017

A-Z Bookish Survey

Today I will be doing the A-Z bookish Survey. This survey was created by Jamie from Perpetual Page-Turner. Let's begin.

Author you’ve read the most books from:
Rick Riordan. I read 16 of his books. He is the author of the Percy Jackson series.

Best Sequel Ever:
I absolutely loved Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.

Currently Reading:
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Drink of Choice While Reading:
I love Snapple peach tea.

E-reader or Physical Book?
Physical duh. I love feeling the pages between my fingers. I do read E-Books when traveling though.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
I am currently in high school and would totally date Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. I loved this book. I was never going to read it but now it is one of my favourite reads of the year. I need the sequel now.

Hidden Gem Book:
George by Alex Gino. I really enjoyed this book and I also think it is a very important book because the main character transgender and it is a middle grade novel.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
When my good friend introduced me to Goodreads.

Just Finished:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I sadly wasn't a huge fan of it and gave it 2.5 stars.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
I usually don't read poetry.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
A Storm a Swords by George R.R. Martin (1,177 pages)

Major book hangover because of:
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes.

Number of Bookcases You Own:
4 one in my room and 2 in the living room and one in the office.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
All of the Harry Potter books.

Preferred Place To Read:
I love reading in my room.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” 

― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Reading Regret:
Not reading Cassandra Clare's books sooner.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling, Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes, Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
The Shadowhunter World though I do not like the TV show and stopped watching it halfway through season 1.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. I am dying to read it and needed it since last year.

Worst Bookish Habit: 
Placing paperbacks in my backpack because it can get crushed.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Your latest book purchase:
The last book I bought was Falling Kingdoms and Rebel Springs both by Morgan Rhodes.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I could not put that book down.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment