Sunday, May 28, 2017

Most Anticipated Summer Releases 2017

Hello readers! Today I will be sharing with you my most anticipated releases this summer. I hope you are also excited to read some of these books. I am currently writing this with four days left till the release of Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. I can tell you now I feel a long review coming you way. Two actually because I am currently reading ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas when I am writing this. Let's just get into the releases.

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2)The first book on this list is Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab. I haven't read the first book which is This Savage Song yet but I plan to read it soon. (she says this about every book). This is the second book in the Monsters of Verity duology or series or trilogy. I honestly have no idea. If you don't know what it is about it takes place in a world where monsters are born when bad things happen. The worse it is the more powerful the monster. I believe we follow two character, a human and a monster, however the human wants to be a monster and the monster wants to be a human. I also heard this is a no Romance book and I am looking forward to that.

Release Date: June 13, 2017

Once and for AllThe next book on my list is Once and For ALL by Sarah Dessen. I only read two other Sarah Dessen books which are What Happened to Goodbye and Saint Anything and really enjoyed both of them. This book is about a wedding planner and it is all I really know about it to be honest. It sounds like the perfect summer read and I plan on reading it this summer.

Release Date: June 6, 2017

Lucky in LoveThis next book I have to share is Lucky in Love by Kasie West. I honestly find Kasie West's books to be okay but her books are cute fluffy reads that I need when I am in a reading slump. I highly recommend reading her books to get you out of a slump. Fun fact: I love reading contemporary in the summer so it is perfect timing. I don't know much about it but I know it has to do with a girl who won the lottery and I am excited to read it.

Release Date: July 25, 2017

Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of VillainyI am pretty sure you have all heard something about the next book on my list which is Because You Love to Hate Me by many people I don't want to name because I don't know them all from the top of my head and am too lazy to google it. If you don't know this book is a collection of short stories that have to do with villains I think. A bunch of Booktubers and authors teamed up together to create it. The booktubers giving the authors prompts to write about. That is what I heard and am not sure if it is true or not. Anyway I am excited to see what they write and cannot wait for it. Sadly I will be on vacation when this is released and probably won't read it till August.

Release Date: July 11, 2017

Aug 29
The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor #2)The next book on my list is one I am surprised at myself to be anticipating. The Dazzling Heights by Katherine McGee. This is the second book in The Thousandth Floor (series? duology?). This series has a lot of drama and it is often compared to Gossip Girl though I can't compare the two because I never watched Gossip Girl. The first book is about a bunch of teenagers who live in a thousand floor building in New York where the richest live at the top and the lower you are the lower the class you are. The first book is one of my guilty pleasure reads and I do want to know what happens next obviously.

Release Date: August 29, 2017


Do you see any books on this list you are excited for? Let me know in the comments! Also comment any other anticipated releases you may have. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in my next post!


1 comment:

  1. This summer release list reminds me of my on growing TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete