Wednesday, November 28, 2018

24 Days of Book Recommendations Announcement


I am so excited to announce that I am doing 24 days of book recommendations! From December 1st to 24th, I will be recommending a new book every day! Each day I will sharing a book recommendation on my Twitter. There is also a blog post associated with it and it will be linked on my twitter as well.

All 24 books will be on the same post but each day I will be adding to it so on day one you will only see the book recommendation for day 1 and day 2 you will only see the book recommendation for days 1 and 2. This way all the recommendations will be in one place. The blog post will have a small description of the book, some of my thoughts, and if applicable any content / trigger warnings you should be aware of.

Hopefully this goes well and thank you so much for reading this announcement!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/andreahylau

1 comment: