1. My favourite genre is YA fantasy.
2. My favourite book when I was in elementary school is the Boxcar Children series created by Gertrude Chandler Warner. I remember reading them non stop. I still recommend this series.
3. I hate when people write in books. It makes me cringe.
4. I am a Ravenclaw, Horned Serpent, and my patronus is a Hippogriff.
5. My favourite Harry Potter book is the goblet of fire.
6. I tend to be good at keeping up with series. I usually never fall behind.
7. I hate DNFing books. This year though I've been DNFing more books than I usually do. I don't know why, I just could not push myself through them.
8. I hate audiobooks. Audiobooks ted to make me hate the book more. I am very picky about narrators and the only ones I only ever enjoyed 2 audiobooks. I prefer to actually read the book and not listen to it.
9. I prefer reading physical books. When traveling I do prefer online books because I don't have to carry a book everywhere I go.
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows took me 6 months to read the first time I ever read it.
11. My longest reading slump lasted 2 years.
12. My favourite trilogy is The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
13. I hate Rowan from the Throne of Glass series. I don't care who Celaena ends up with with as long as it is not Rowan.
14. The Selection Series is my guilty pleasure read.
15. I hate to say this, but the cover has a big influence on if I read the book or not. If there is an ugly cover I tend not to read the book in public.
16. I get most of my books from the library.
17. I love strong female lead characters.
18. I spend way too much time stalking Bookstagram. PS I am @andreasbookishthoughts.
19. I prefer standalones over series.
20. I try constantly and fail, to get my non reader friends to read.
I hope you learned more about me and I hope to see you in my next post. Thanks for reading.