Sunday, August 13, 2017

To All the Boys I've Loved Before Review

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Series: To All the Boys I've Loved Before book #1
My rating: 3.5/ 5 stars
Date Read: 6/21/17

I never heard anyone say that reading this book is sort of stressful in the beginning and other parts but most of it is extremely cute.

This book is told in first person and we follow Lara Jean's point of view. I will admit Lara Jeans narration sound a bit younger than her actual age. There was something in the writing style which I cannot pin point that makes her narration seem younger.

If you don't know this book is very well about Lara Jean and every time she has a crush she will write a letter to them pouring all her thoughts into the letter and address it and everything but never send it. Instead she puts it in the hat box that her mother gave her. There are five letters in total. One day someone sends them out and she has no idea who and now they all find out how she felt about them.

Now this is the part that stressed the crap out of me. I knew the letters are going to be sent out. It says it in the synopsis. I just kept waiting and waiting and waiting and it is stressful knowing something bad is going to happen the main character and you have to keep waiting. After that happened though the majority of the book was really cute and I found myself smiling at the computer. (ebook)

#teampeter because I honestly found Josh annoying throughout most of the book. I actually liked Peter and that is all I am going to say due to spoilers.

When Lara Jean figures out that the people got the letters, the way she does is kind of funny.

Overall I do recommend this book. For the most part it is cute and fluffy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment