Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October Wrap-Up & November TBR

Today I am posting my October Wrap-Up and November TBR. This post will be similar to my  last one. This month I reread 3 books and read 6 books which is a very good reading month for me. It has been awhile since I read so many books in a month. The placement of the pictures are a bit weird but I can't fix them which is why it is like that but I will hopefully figure out the problem before my next wrap up.


Rereads:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 5/5 stars
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: 5/5 stars
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 5/5 stars

Books Read:
The Dazzling Heights: 4.5/5 stars
Warcross: 4/5 stars
A Discovery of Witches: 1/5 stars
There's Someone Inside Your House: 3/5 stars
Meddling Kids: 3/5 stars
Hunting Prince Dracula: 5/5 stars (Not Pictured because I can't write below the picture when I insert it)





























































































Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)













































































































































































The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor #2)Warcross (Warcross, #1)A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)There's Someone Inside Your HouseMeddling Kids




































             

















Readathons:
I participated in 3 readathons this month and both were 24 hour readathons. The first being the Readbyzoeathon and the other two were 24hourathon and Dewy's 24 hour readathon (same day)
Duriing the readbyzoeathon I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and read most of The Dazzling Heights. For the other two readathons I finished a Discovery of Witches which I hated, and There's Someone Inside Your House.

In the Month of November I plan on participating in the Sgallywagathon and the Minimojiathon. We shall see how that goes.


November TBR


Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3)UprootedA Stolen Life They Both Die at the EndEmpire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

1 comment: