Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Dazzling Heights (Spoiler Free Review)

The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor #2)Title: The Dazzling Heights
Author: Katharine McGee
Series: The Thousandth Floor #2
My rating: 4/5 stars
Date Read:10/15/17

The Dazzling Heights is the 2nd book in the Thousandth Floor trilogy.

First off I really enjoyed the first book and I think I may like the this one more but I am not sure. Both books are very enjoyable and addicting reads. I read most of The Dazzling Heights during Zoe Herdt's 24 hour readathon which is also why I finished this book quite fast.

This trilogy takes place in a building in New York. We follow the point of view of most people from the last book that had a POV and a new person.

The Thousandth Floor trilogy takes place in the future and it is so interesting being able to see what could possibly happen. I love the way the story is told but I will warn you that this trilogy is not or everyone. It does have a lot of drama in it.

My favorite character is still Cord Anderton and my favorite prospective is still Rylin. I honestly liked most of their point of views except Calliope. I hated Calliope. I can't go into much detail why due to spoilers but I hated her. Speaking of which I still am not a fan of Atlas.

Reading this book felt like a TV show in some sort of way. We see most of the main character's point of view and what they are thinking. We know what is going on and things other character's don't. I don't know how to explain it well. It could also just be me.

Can't say too much due to spoilers but I really enjoyed this book and I hope to read the next book soon. I will say again that this is not or everyone. Not everyone will enjoy it especially if you hate multiple POV since we follow 5 characters POV.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment