Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween Book Tag

Since Halloween is approaching I thought I would do the Halloween Booktag. This tag was created by Naomi TheBookLover. I am excited to do this tag so lets begin. I will try not to answer Harry Potter for every question.


1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I will admit I usually stay away from books I think I won't like and if I don't like it I 99% will DNF it. Maybe I'll go with the Cursed Child since it wasn't necessary. I did like it for what it was but it felt very different from the other books. I view it as a separate book and do not compare it to the rest of the series. 

2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
The first character that comes to mind is Fred and George Weasley for a character that is a trick. Both of them are such pranksters and I love it.  For treat I am thinking of very nice characters, for this I will have to go with Cress from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I loved Cress and she is such a sweet and such a strong character.

3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
GeekerellaWhen I think of a book that is always sweet Harry Potter is always the first book that comes into my head. Other than Harry Potter the first boo that came to my mind is Geekerella by Ashley Poston. I read Geekerella recently and if you didn't know it is a modern day retelling of Cinderella with fandom in it. It was super cute and I loved it and I have a review up on my blog that if I remember, I'll link below.

4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
I would love to have Will, Tessa, or Jem from the Infernal Devices trilogy to visit me as a ghost. Those three characters are the first characters that came into my head when reading this question. I I had to choose one I guess I will have to say Will Herondale.

5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
I honestly would love to be Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of glass series for a day. She is such a kick but character and she is one of my favourite characters.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
This question is hard. I have so many favourite moments in the Harry Potter series. If I had to choose one it would be the scene when Harry first arrives at platform 9 3/4 in the first book. It was such a magical moment.

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
The only book I can think of or this question is the Diviners by Libba Bray. I loved this book and it was one of my favourite books of 2015 or 2016. It is a perfect Halloween book and I highly recommend it.

Well that is the Halloween tag. I am not tagging anyone to do it since it has been around or awhile but if you want to do it then I tag you.

No comments:

Post a Comment