Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Festive Christmas Book Tag

Today I will be doing the Festive Christmas Book Tag. I believe this tag is created by GirlReading. I was not tagged by anyone to do this but I really wanted to do a holiday tag.

1) A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
I would love to spend Christmas dinner with the Weasleys. They are one of my all time favorite fictional families. I also have a feeling I would love Mrs. Weasley's cooking.

2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Other than books I would love to receive bookmarks or bookish prints. they always look so beautiful.

3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Can I say Dobby the House Elf for this question? Dobby technically is an elf. Dobby is different from the other House Elves and I feel like he is the perfect answer for this question. Minor Harry Potter spoilers coming so if you don't want to be spoiled skip to the next question (up to book 4). When Dobby gives Harry the socks that he made for Christmas was one of my favorite moments in the books and that was the particular seen that made me want to say Dobby for this question.

4) Match a book to it's perfect Christmas song. 
All I want for Christmas is you. -Shatter Me

5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you've been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
Other than Umbridge because lets be honest she should always be on the naughty list I would have to say Zara from Lord of Shadows. I hated Zara so freaking much and she id definitely one of my least favorite characters in the book. She isn't really the main villain of the story, just some of her actions irritated me.

6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Tonks from the Harry Potter series is definitely an underrated character. She is one of my favorite and she is such a good person and helps protect Harry. I really like Tonks as a character and feel like she deserves more appreciation.

7) Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it.
My True Love Gave to be Edited by Stephanie Perkins. I mean it is a holiday book so it works for this question perfectly. The cover also has some holiday vibes.


8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
The Infernal Devices Trilogy is definitely a series I want everyone to read. The books are so good and the characters are amazing and yep if you haven't read it , you have to read this series. Even if you read City of Bones and didn't like it, give this trilogy a chance it is so much better.

That is the Festive Christmas Book Tag. I hope you enjoy this post and I will hopefully see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment